Join a Winning Team at Bill Currie Ford
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Body Shop technicians
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- Used vehicle sales consultants
Service Technicians – All Levels
We offer excellent pay, excellent benefits and the ability to grow with our company. If you are a Lube Tech or a Master Certified Technician, we have a place for you. If you’re looking for a GREAT DEALERSHIP to work for, give us a call. We offer opportunities, not just positions! Build a career with us that can last a lifetime.
Call John Benson at 813-554-5336 or Mark Wilty at 813-554-5337 or Apply Online
Truck Accessories Installer
Looking for a full-time experienced truck accessories installer who has a passion for quality work and customer satisfaction.
Good pay and benefits including paid vacation, 401k plan, health and dental insurance available.
- Prior experience with vehicle accessories and installation (minimum 3 years)
- Capable of standing, lifting, and handling equipment weighing up to 60 pounds
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and allocate time as required by business objectives in a fast pace environment
- Assist technicians with installations as needed – Current driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
Include installation of factory and aftermarket accessories such as hitches, goosenecks, step bars, tonneau covers, bedliners, grill guards, leveling kits, ladder racks, fender flares and other similar items. Training will be provided for items such as strobes, beacons, back-up alarms, etc.
Accessory Specialist/Delivery Coordinator
If you are a self-motivated, goal oriented individual interested in a rewarding new career in customer care and sales, join the Bill Currie Ford Team! We are looking for the right person to interface with customers for the purpose of selling accessory options when setting up the delivery at time of vehicle purchase. This unique opportunity doesn’t present itself often! Excellent pay and benefits including paid vacation, 401K plan, health and dental insurance available.
- Customer service oriented professional
- Must have excellent verbal communication
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Efficient with numbers
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Selling accessory options to meet customers wants and/or needs
- Generate appropriate paperwork and documentation to have product installed
- Coordinate installation of such product
- Make sure deadlines are met
- Provide after-sale service and consultation
Required experience: Sales experience a plus but willing to train the right candidate.